TED Factory Floor/Assembly Bench Torque Tester Series
TTS-1000 Torque Meter/Calibration
Joint Rate Simulators for Testing
Power Tools on the above listed testers
TTS-1000 holds the power of any high performance
Launched into space on November 1st, 2010-STS 133 (the last Shuttle Discovery
Used in the International Space Station to test power torque tools
The TTS-1000 is a hand held/bench mount torque tester with the performance and features of
any high end torque testing system. This system is modular meaning
that you can expand your torque range needs as your needs change. No need to buy
a new electronic tester for every torque range. The meter will automatically detect the
range of the transducer attached and set all calibration data automatically
(smart transducers). This is the last torque tester you will ever need
since it has all the necessary features and modes and will adapt to any torque
transducer -we guarantee it
- Test and calibrate all torque wrenches (includes first peak mode for
testing click wrenches)
- Accuracy: +/- .5% or better from 10-100% of range (with bench mount
transducers) +/1 one torque increment.
- 8,000 sample per second sampling rate means you can test pulse tools
- Dual processor system for top performance.
- Quickly set target torque with visual and audible prompting of pass/fail
- Test your torque wrenches in-house and save $$$
- Adapts to any JETCO torque transducer
- Adapts to third party torque transducers
- Memory for up to 1000 torque values
- Software selectable filters for power tool testing
- Rechargeable 9 volt battery with power adapter included (run meter while
battery is charging).
- Auto reset for no hands operation, timed reset and manual reset also
- Automatic clockwise and counterclockwise operation.
- RS232 cable and adapter comes standard for data transfer to a computer or
- Accuracy and calibration traceable to NIST for ISO requirements.
- Perfect for calibration labs and all testing and calibration of torque products
Download: Training Program
Slide Show Download:
PDF operation manual
How to buy: Purchase the TTS-1000 kit and any type or number of torque
transducers to meet your torque range needs.
The TTS-1000 kit includes:
TS-1000 torque meter
RS232c serial printer/computer adapter cable and connector
110 volt power adapter
Rechargeable 9 volt battery
YOU MUST ALSO PURCHASE TORQUE TRANSDUCERS with
The cost effective
US MADE TED
series "Factory Floor" torque tester (Patented):
Industrial design with integrated mounting bracket and articulating display.
100's of companies use this tester as their torque standard for testing click
Even used by torque wrench manufacturers to calibrate production torque wrenches
(thousands per day).
NOW AVAILABLE WITH USB COMMUNICATION-TWO WAY COMPUTER
*Remotely set the torque... *Remotely "call" the torque on
*Remotely set the units... *Remotely set the target
tolerance........ all with simple text commands!
Download pdf:TED DIGITAL
TORQUE WRENCH TESTER BROCHURE .pdf
Download pdf: TED DIGITAL TORQUE WRENCH
TESTER OPERATION MANUAL.pdf
:OTHER TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Quick Reference Users Guide
Stand Dimensions and mounting
manual with two way text command list (for -P -USB options)
VIDEO OF OPERATION
This torque tester is easy to use, very accurate and very affordable.
While the price point is low the feature list is long. Mount this tough
torque tester in a vice, on a bench or on a steel post in any factory.
This tester will test all your torque wrenches (even electric torque
screwdrivers) and give you the confidence that your tools are within
specification. Anywhere there is a torque wrench for production
there should also be one of these torque testers.
Display rotates for easy viewing at all angles and for long torque wrench
click wrenches, screwdrivers and dial wrenches with fast sampling rate and first peak of torque mode.
This tester can also be used for calibration laboratories. Each tester has
a high quality, US made torque transducer with reliable and accurate strain gage
technology. With the -P option you will also get the ability to plug the
tester into a 110 volt outlet, internally rechargeable 9 volt battery, and RS232
data port or USB port for sending torque data to a computer or data logger (great for
traceability). See the table below for ranges and prices. USB adapter
version does not require 110 volt transformer (battery recharges from usb port.
- Accuracy +/-1% Indicated value standard.
- Track, Peak and First Peak Mode
- Operates on standard 9 volt battery or rechargeable 9 volt (-P model)
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Quick set target torque for Go/No go prompting
- Auto Off
- Three units of measure (ft-lb, in-lb, Nm) or (in.-oz, in.-lb, dNm)
- Three way LED prompting with buzzer (under/within/over target)
- Three dimension rotary display allow you to see the digits and any angle
- Samples torque at at least 2500 samples per second
- -P option has RS232 output and rechargeable Nimh Battery
- -USB version charges with the USB cable and has two way communication
- Heavy Duty no break rotary neck (no exposed wires to break)
- Two way computer control for data logging and documentation (cert
printing) on USB models.
USE A JOINT RATE SIMULATOR FOR TESTING POWER
TOOLS SUCH AS ELECTRIC SCREWDRIVERS AND AIR SCREWDRIVERS
Each tester is supplied with an appropriate female drive adapter or built
in female adapter (1000 ft.lb. and up).
| Square Drive
9 volt only
110 Volt and RS232 output
by USB cable
||.56 -5.64 Nm
Prices and features subject to change without